Endoscopy and Laparoscopy
Over the last three years Patrick Dale has been gaining practical experience in all aspects of endoscopy and endosurgery. He holds a ESVPS Certificate in the above disciplines and a full Storz endoscopic suite that permits the performance of most procedures.
Please call to speak with Patrick if you have questions regarding what is possible, when endoscopy is appropriately performed or how much procedures would be likely to cost. There are also videos to view on our youtube channel of a variety of procedures that Patrick has performed (necessarily edited) but some are listed below. Almost all of these procedures will enable examination, biopsy, excision and foreign body removal. The images can be digitally captured and put on a disc for your client.
- Any thoracic investigation (including lung lobectomy and pericardial sacculectomy)
- Upper and lower airways including bronchoscopic tracheal stent placement and rhinoscopy.
- Oesophagogastroduodenoscopy or colonoscopy (feline and canine)
- Urethrocystography (bitches only) for identification of ectopic ureters and carcinomas
- Minimally invasive exploratory laparoscopy, including castration for cryptorchidism
- Arthroscopic appraisal of shoulder lameness or medial coronoid process excision